The conference will take place at the St. Louis Union Station, located at 1820 Market Street, St. Louis, MO 63103. Parking is available:
Parking is located behind Maggies O’Briens next to the hotel on 20th street, and overflow is available in the South parking lot behind St. Louis Union Station (1 block away).
$27.00 for 24 hours
Highly recommended option. Valets will serve you at the Main Grand Hall entrance on East-bound Market Street.
$38.00 for 24 hours
St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL)
- Distance from hotel: 17 miles
- Drive time: 20-30 minutes
- Taxi fare (one way): $40.00-$45.00
Hotel to/from Airport
GO BEST Express
$17.00 (each way; excluding tip)
To get the special rate, please make your reservations through this link.
The estimated taxi fare (one way) between St. Louis Union Station and St. Louis Lambert International Airport is $40.00-$45.00 (each way).
Rideshare (Uber, Lyft)
Estimated fare: $65- $85 from the airport (black car service only); $35 to the airport
Note: Rideshares currently under review. Check with company before arriving in St. Louis. As of August 2017, only “black car” rideshare services are allowed to pick up at the airport.
- Request UberBlack (only service allowed at the airport). Lyft information is unavailable.
- Exit on the arrivals level.
- Head to the parking garage. This is where all rideshare drivers STL meet travelers for pickup.
MetroLink train service is available from the airport to the hotel (approximately a five-minute walk to the hotel). This is a convenient and low-cost option with departures approximately every 15 minutes. Take the Red Line from airport terminal 1.
$2.50 (each way)
Approximately 20-30 minutes
Walking directions: MetroLink Union Station to St. Louis Union Station Hotel
- Exit Union Station to Clark Avenue
- West on Clark Avenue and make a right on South 18th Street
- Left on Market St.
- Hotel will be on your left