The conference will take place at the Hilton Chicago, located at 720 South Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Illinois, 60605. Parking is available:
Parking is available at a steeply discounted rate of $27.50 for 24 hours, and it includes in-and-out privileges.
O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Distance from hotel: 19 miles
- Drive time: ~45 minutes
- Taxi fare (one way): $50.00
Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW)
- Distance from hotel: 11 miles
- Drive time: ~30 minutes
- Taxi fare (one way): $35.00
Hotel to/from Airport
Public Transporation (Train)
Our members that are Chicago natives, suggest the trains as the best alternative, especially during peak traffic times.
- Take the CTA Blue Line to the Jackson Station
- Trains run 24 hours a day and depart every 3 to 10 minutes (depending on the day of the week)
- Walk 0.6 miles to the hotel
- Alternatively, may transfer to a bus (may require you to get off the Blue Line at a station other than Jackson) that will take you to the Balbo & Michigan stop, which is 300 feet from the hotel.
- Cost: $5.00
- Time: 1 hour
- Take the CTA Orange Line to the Roosevelt Station
- Trains run from 3:30am to 1:00am on weekdays (4:00am or 4:30am on Saturday and Sunday)
- Trains depart every 5 to 13 minutes (dependent on the day of the week)
- Walk 0.5 miles to the hotel
- Cost: $2.50
- Time: 30 minutes
Super Shuttle is one option for both O’Hare and Midway.
Due to the low numbers using shuttles in past years, AMUG has not negotiated a reduced fare with any shuttle companies.
The estimated taxi fare (one way) between Hilton Chicago and O’Hare International is approximately $50.00 (each way). The same trip to/from Chicago Midway International Airport is approximately $35.00.
Rideshare (Uber, Lyft)
Estimated fare (one way between airport and hotel):
- ORD: ~$40.00
- MDW: ~$25.00
- ORD: domestic flights-departures level in Rideshare Pickup zone; international flights-arrivals level Rideshare Pickup zone.
- MDW: arrivals level (near baggage claim); exit through door 4, cross the street, and meet your driver in the center lane.