Participate in the global Additive Manufacturing Users Group.
AMUG is a global community focused on accelerating the education and advancement of additive manufacturing and 3D printing. At our annual AMUG Conference, AM users gather to learn and share. A key component of the event’s success is high-value, top-quality information shared from the stage.
Learn—Share—Network for discovery and exploration.
AMUG provides in-depth discussions and
training sessions in:
- Materials (metals and plastics)
- Advanced applications (Aerospace/Defense, Architecture, Automotive, Casting, Consumer Products, Manufacturing, Medical, etc.)
- Finishing techniques
- Machine maintenance
- …and much, much more
Further enhance your skills and expertise with:
- Hands-on training sessions from AM industry experts and OEMs
- Application workshops
- Advanced training
- Advanced application discussions
- Insights from industry leaders
- Certificate programs
- Networking with industry experts
Track Leader Committee Chairs
Ed Graham, ProtoCAM
Nate Schumacher, Midwest Prototyping
AM Metal Technologies
AM Non-Metal Technologies
Education & Training
Scanning & Metrology
Aerospace, Transportation, Defense, and Military
The full agenda for the 2023 AMUG Conference is now available. Download it to see what you will experience at our annual education & training conference.